- 1 The school is located in a huge campus with a big playground surrounded by the school blocks.
- 2 The main block and primary block are linked by the New block.
- 3 The labs and classes are located in these blocks. These blocks are three storied buildings.
- 4 Each classroom is spacious with windows and fitted with ceramic boards.
- 5 Washroom facilities for boys & girls are provided in all blocks.
- 6 The corridors are large and spacious.
- 7 The Science Laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Biochemistry are well - equipped. Junior & Senior Labs are available for Physics & Chemistry.
- 8 The English Language Lab caters to children from Standards III to VIII. It aims at improving the Aural Oral skills of the children through specialized techniques.
- 9 The Math Lab caters to classes I to VII.
- 10 The Junior Library and Sub - Junior Computer Lab cater to classes I - V.
- 11 The Humanities Lab caters to classes III - VIII.
- 12 The KSN block has 2 floors and houses the Kindergarten classes , library and the Sub Junior Computer Lab.
A period has been allocated for Library as a part of curriculum for classes I – X to inculcate reading habit among students.
A spacious auditorium is located in the ground floor of the new block which has a seating capacity of 300. The facility makes it convenient to conduct guest lectures, literary and cultural programmes within the school. View Auditorium Details
All the staircases are wide and the buildings are supported with staircases on either sides to facilitate easy and smooth movement of students.The walls are supported with raised iron railings on all the floors.Fire extinguishers are provided at all strategic locations and a fire hosereel facility is also in place. Mock drills are regularly conducted to train students to disperse in a coordinated and safe manner in case of emergency.