- 1 Parents should ensure that the complete details of private van drivers are given to them.
- 2 A duplicate ID card is issued to all students of KG section to ensure that only an authorized person picks up the child.
- 3 In case of emergency, the student will be sent home with the parent or authorized person provided the parent sends a letter to the school or gives information over phone to office.
- 4 CCTV is installed in strategic points in the school.
- 5 Students & teachers are educated on personal safety in the school campus.
- 6 Infrastructural safety measures like anti-skid flooring, raised railings in corridors and fire-fighting equipments are installed in various places.
- 7 Students are educated on cyber crime.
- 8 Controlled access through a biometric system to the lift.
To help students cope with mental and emotional stress the school offers guidance through
- A grievance/redressal
- Two well qualified counsellors.
- 10 All important information is sent to parents through Yokibu service provider in the forms of emails & SMS.